This week I’d like to try something a little different and send two messages. This first message is a quick list of all the Housekeeping details you need to stay fully engaged through Christmas. The next will be planting seeds for next year.
• This Sunday, led by our children’s ministry, we will be going to the downtown San Rafael St. Vincent de Paul soup kitchen to sing Christmas Carols at 11:30am.
• At the end of the week, everyone on our mailing list will be getting everything needed to give to our SPRIF III campaign. This campaign has the primary goals of securing our fruitful relationship with the school and making our courtyard safe, accessible and beautiful. Our goal is $300,000. Please give generously!
• The Thursday St. Anne’s lunch is on hiatus and will reconvene on January 8th.
• There are paper candy canes strung up across a window of Duncan Hall. Each contains a thing genuinely need by one of the families of Young Moms Marin. You’re encouraged to take a cane and share a gift.
• Our campus work is still on schedule to be finished by the end of the year. Thank you for your patience. The brackets for the new solar panels just went up this weekend!
• Christmas Eve Services are at at 5pm and 11pm. The early service includes an instant Christmas Pageant. The later service is preceded by choral music beginning at 10:30.
• Christmas Day service is at 10am. It is followed by a Pot Luck Feast hosted by the Martin family in Duncan Hall.
May this be a season where you ‘keep awake’ and nurture a yearning within yourself to meet again the mystery of God with us.
p: (415) 456-4842